The Rome IV book has 19 chapters (in two volumes or online) and contains several new chapters. In addition to the Rome IV Table of Contents listed below, is a selection of videos featuring chairs, co-chairs or members of the chapter committees summarizing the key points of each chapter. Click on the links to access the related videos.
Rome IV Table of Contents:
- The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders and the Rome IV Process
- Fundamentals of Neurogastroenterology – Basic Science
- Fundamentals of Neurogastroenterology – Physiology/Motility-Sensation
- Intestinal Microenvironment and Functional GI Disorders
- Pharmacological, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacogenomic Aspects of Functional GI Disorders
- Age, Gender, Woman’s Health and the Patient
- Multi-cultural Aspects of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Biopsychosocial Aspects of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Functional Esophageal Disorders (2 videos for this chapter)
- Functional Esophageal Disorders with Ronnie Fass, MD (Chair)
- Functional Esophageal Disorders with John E. Pandolfino, MD (Co-Chair)
Rome IV Chapter Committee Disclosures
As part of the Rome IV committee work, chapter members disclosed potential disclosed consultancy associations with pharmaceutical sponsors. This information can be viewed here.