The Rome Foundation established the Associates of Rome program to encourage anyone who is interested to learn more about Rome’s mission and become more involved in raising awareness of functional GI disorders. The program has grown to over 1230 members in 78 countries since its inception in 2010.
Members enjoy benefits such as:
- Discount on Rome products
- Bi-annual printed newsletter
– See our 2017 Fall newsletter here.
- Conference registration discounts
- Rome Foundation Pin
- Certificate of Association
- Mailing List benefits
• Special Announcements
• Educational products special offers
• News of upcoming events
• Quarterly e-newsletter
• Our educational products
All Associates of Rome are eligible to download individual slides from the Computer-Based Learning Program (CBLP) for FREE from our website.