The Rome Foundation established the Associates of Rome program to encourage anyone who is interested to learn more about Rome’s mission and become more involved in raising awareness of functional GI disorders. The program has grown to over 1230 members in 78 countries since its inception in 2010.
Members enjoy benefits such as:
- Discount on Rome products
- Bi-annual printed newsletter
– See our Fall 2019 / Winter 2020 newsletter here.
- Early access to working team reports
- Mailing List benefits
• Special Announcements
• Educational products special offers
• News of upcoming events
• Quarterly e-newsletter
• Our educational products